To add or delete the medication short cut buttons on the Medication Accountability (Waste) Panel that is on the Signature tab in Field Bridge. The system may automatically set non-narcotic/benzodiazepine medications on this tab and they can only be changed on the agency level. To add/delete/change this list
- Sign into State Bridge (must be an administrator)
- Click on:”Service Setup”
- In the I want to box choose: “View Run Options and Resources”
- In the “Add New Resources” section Click on” the Edit button next to “Controlled Substances”
- To Delete a medication/quick launch button: Click in the box next to the medication you wish to delete in the delete column on the left.
- Click: Save and the medication will be removed
- To add a medication quick launch button: select the medication(s) you want from the medication list on the lower part of the screen
- With the medications selected Click on: “Save” and the medications will be added to your list.